I’m about to publish a Christmas play. (I call it “Christmas Play.” Pretty catchy, eh?) I am totally psyched about this project.
It is designed for production in churches. It focuses squarely on the real Christmas story, weaving the biblical text of every Gospel passage about the coming of Christ into one story.
I’d love to have you on the Launch Team!
This is a pretty minimal launch, aiming just for Amazon reviews, spreading the word, and getting some churches to consider producing the play.
If you click the button below you’ll go to a page that asks for your email (so we can brainstorm launch strategies) and your snail mail address (so I can send you paperback copies). Then we’ll be good to go.
If you sign up, here’s what I’ll do:
- I’ll send you an advance eBook copy of the play.
- I’ll send you two signed paperback copies of the play.
- If your church decides to produce it in 2015, I’ll grant free permission to photocopy scripts instead of buying them (That’s a $20 discount on the site, and a huge savings on what they will cost on Amazon.)
- I’ll give sincere and hearty thanks to God for your partnership in the process.
- And I’ll add you to my new Review Crew and keep in touch about new books.
Each time I have a book coming out, I’ll send you an advance eBook copy (publisher permitting) so you can review it on Amazon, and ask if you want to be part of its Launch Team.
Your part will be pretty simple:
- Post an honest review on Amazon as close to launch date as possible.
- Consider producing the play at your church this year, or pass the word to the people who make such decisions.
- Give your second copy of the script to a pastor or decision maker at another church with your honest endorsement.
Sound good? Let’s go for it!
Just click on this button: