If you’ve stopped by my blog much in the last few months you will probably have seen posts in my “Letters to a Young Pastor” series.
I’m near the end of the pre-seminary phase of my correspondence. Now I am aiming to turn the letters into a small book.
Brainstorm a book title with me?
I’m really excited about the project, but I need a title. Can you help me with some ideas?
I know two things:
1. People have been really enjoying the posts.
I can tell because they have been getting a lot of Facebook shares, and because I’ve had a good bit of correspondence in the background.
2. The title isn’t working at all.
I can tell because even though people share the posts, not that many people click through from the shares.
I’m no whiz at headlines. Maybe you are. Can you make a suggestion? Here’s what I need:
- A title that captures the essence of these letters
- A title that piques the curiosity of potential readers
- A title that is short enough to be legible at thumbnail size on Amazon
If you want to read through the series and give it a thought, you can go to the start here and click from post to post.
I’d be so grateful if you put your suggestion in the comments! If I choose yours I’ll be sure to get you a copy when it comes out…